Welcome to CoolKidGraphics! We post Icons, iPhone/iPod Touch wallpapers, PSP wallpapers and Desktop wallpapers. To download them to your computer, just click on the image you want which will open up in a new window. Then move your cursor (mouse) on top of the image and options should appear above the image. Click download and your done! Be sure to follow us on Twitter @ckgraphics for updates!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Years!

I hope you have a wonderful, healthy and safe new year! Here are some of our stats for December. The top 3 most viewed graphics were Alice In Wonderland, Vampire Diaries and Selena Gomez. Our most viewed post was Justin Bieber, Assassin's Creed and Tila Tequila(?). Our most viewed pages were male celebs, female celebs and movies.

I have been thinking long and hard about this and I think it is time to close the blog. We have been getting more visitors each month which has been surprising and I want to thank you all for visiting. I don't have much time to make graphics anymore and I have become quite bored with it. I still have stuff that I have been unable to post because of problems with Photobucket, so they may get posted sometime in the future. If I have the urge to make graphics again, then I will open up something different like a real website or something, but I will let you all know first and post the link on here.

Thank You,
Johnny

No comments: